Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Library Will Always Be Open...


Dearest Good Readers...

I've come to the sad conclusion that it's time to focus my time and efforts on areas which will move my dreams and aspirations forward.

Though I've enjoyed introducing new books to you, and offing ideas on how to make those books more fun, I simply no longer have the time needed to put up new weekly post.

So, with that said, The Castle Library will always remain open, but I will no longer be adding fresh books, nor will I accept any more books for review.

Please feel free to check over past book post and I hope you continue to take advantage to the books which have been featured.

Thank you for stopping by.
If you have time, check out my other blogs and leave a comment if you stop in.

Happy Reading and may you continue to enjoy adventures in the pages of a story.

The Queen
aka: Jackie Castle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've enjoyed visiting The Castle! Best wishes on your other endeavors.