Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wizardry Writing Wednesdays - Wiz Lex's Writing Prompt #1

Good Wednesday future scribes!
Wizard Lexiconi finally back from his Froggy Bottom Croaking Choir Tour '12. I hope you've enjoyed the lessons from my pupils Dirkus and Rankus, both are on their way to becoming fine authors one day soon.


For the month of July, I'd like to see everyone simply write for the fun of it. So here's what I propose...

Every Wednesday, I will post a picture and, if you so choose, you can write a fun story about what you think is going on. The reason why it's important to keep writing is to keep those creative muscles working so they're primed when school starts back. And it will. Trust me, it always starts back up.

Next week, I'll provide an email where you can share your stories, if you so choose. Please keep them to around 100-250 words. If I have your permission, I'll post them on a special Young Scribes Page here at the Castle Library.

Are you game? I think it'll be fun.

Here's this week's picture



He looks happy, don't you think? Write a story about what you think this penguin is doing. 

I do look forward to seeing what you  might come up with. 

Happy Writing,
Let your imagination weave some wacky tales.
Wiz. Lexiconi, Sr. Mage 1st class: Fabulist extraordinaire.

No comments: