Oh my. Wow! I...I'm simply honored. The Queen here, and I'm all in a flutter over having been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much Cheryl Velasquez from the Book Nook for picking my humble castle as a recipient.
This award is given to those who have less than 200 followers in order to help bring more traffic to their site. How fantastic. Why, I had to have my crown polished and the dragons made to take a bath. (No easy task, let me assure you.) So, now I must tell you 5 things about myself. Humm... let me think. Oh, yes...
1. I adore books and keep as many as possible around at all times. My writer friend, Jackie Castle works part time in a bookstore and has kept me up on new releases that I can share with all of you, my dear reader friends.
2. I have been married to King Bob for almost 22 years now. We have a young Princess who recently moved out into her own little castle and a young Prince who loves to build his own castles out of shoe boxes.
3. Our dog, Ginger, loves to read, too.
4. One of my favorite things to see is young pupils walking around school with a book open.
5. I like to teach at schools so I can have a chance to read fun books to the pupils there.
In conclusion, remember my mantra: Don't be a troll about books. Reading is fun!
Finally, dear readers and writing adventurist. I'd like to pass on this award to some other bloggers in hopes you'll stop by and pay them a visit. These are bloggers I try to visit from time to time. Be sure to click their follow or like buttons.
On Young Adult Books
Books of Wonder and Wisdom
Wrapped in Foil
The Graceful Doe's Blog
Creating Curious Kids
Happy Reading - The Queen